Cancellations, Returns & Refunds
The Customer may only return products to Hacketts Pipeline and receive a credit or refund on the following conditions:
1. The Customer must contact Hacketts Pipeline by telephoning 0121 553 0134 prior to the return of any products to obtain prior consent and a returns reference number that is to be quoted on all returned paperwork.
2. Returns must be made within 30 days of the date of delivery (as stated on the delivery documentation).
3. Products must be returned in their original condition and in a condition that will enable them to be immediately fit for re-sale.
4. Products must be returned adequately packed and despatched freight prepaid, clearly labelled to:
CUSTOMER RETURNS DEPARTMENT
The Customer must include the Hacketts Pipeline returns reference number with their packaged return.
- None catalogue products that have been specially manufactured may not be cancelled or returned.
- For products returned due to Customer error or no longer required and returned in accordance with above policy will incur a handling charge of 10%.
- Hacketts Pipeline will make all refunds to the card used for payment within 7 working days of the receipt of the returned goods.