WE ARE OPEN
Our opening hours during these unprecedented times have changed whilst we run on our skeleton team of key people.
MONDAY - FRIDAY
8.45am - 4.00pm
We are committed to providing the best service possible to all our customers during these difficult times and respectfully ask you to be patient whilst we run on a minimal team
The health, safety and well being of our customers and staff at Hacketts Pipeline is our utmost priority. Whilst our focus remains "business as usual" and offering you, our valued customers, the best uninterrupted service we can provide, we also remain diligent and responsive to the recommendation and guidance given by the Government.
We understand that concerns about the impact to potential business are front of mind and hope the below will help shed some light on our operations:
Lastly, we sincerely wish that the impact on our customers, their families and their businesses is minimal. If you did have any additional questions please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.
- Our business premises undergo weekly deep cleans and all surfaces, door handles, desks and keyboards have and will continue to be regularly and frequently cleaned and disinfected.
- We have set up a system of remote working for 70% of our office staff who will now be working from home.
- Our skeleton office team, warehouse team and drivers are equipped with the government recommended personal protection equipment, hand-sanitiser and cleaning equipment to help keep themselves and our customers safe.
- We have taken additional steps of providing all staff with clear information on the virus, methods of control and NHS/Government websites for reference.
- Our trade counter is now closed until further notice however pre-arrange collections are still available.
- Our warehouse and trade counter teams are supplied with the government recommended personal protection equipment and cleaning equipment.
- We respectfully ask any customers to not attend our business premises should they be showing any symptoms of Covid-19.
- We want to reassure you that we are well stocked with no concerns about our stock levels. As such, we do not anticipate any major product shortages as a result of the current situation.
- We are continuing to take orders over the phone Monday to Friday 8.45am - 4pm or 24/7 via our website.
- We are continuing to work closely with our supply base and as the situation develops we will communicate any issues if and when they occur.